Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Book Review for Defy by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez

Defy (The Kings of Retribution MC #4) - Sandy Alvarez, Crystal Daniels
What a touching story about Bella and Logan we really enjoyed a glimpse into their lives as they are a favorite couple of ours from this series.

This novella was packed with a lot of emotion and the struggles some go through to create a family and how they chose to cope with their difficulties.I loved how Emerson talk about her work and what she was doing which lead Bella to participate in a worthy program and a program that would be perfect for Bella to set aside her own grief and help a child in need.

I love the relationship that Logan and Bella have between them as you can just see how in love with each other they are and they are just super sweet together and we love them as a couple.

I have to say I loved how the story played out. It was a beautiful tale with a happy ending which we love.Even though the story concentrated on Bella and Logan we loved seeing the other brothers and their families and just how all the men seem unbelievably happy with the wives and children and it put a huge smile on my face.

I loved Quinn's quote when he said something to the fact that not so long ago the pool and back yard would have been full of strippers but, now littered with kids families and toys .
Nothing but a sea of men with big grins....
Heart melting.....

A heart felt tale that we thoroughly enjoyed reading from beginning to end.

5 stars from us