Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Book Review for Rock Star SC Daiko

ROCK STAR Kindle Edition - SC Daiko
This was a cute story that had great characters they were the kind that were easy to love right from the very beginning of the story.

I found Axel to be sincere in the way he was changing being involved with Phoenix she was making him a better man.We saw a different side of him when he was with her than the public or his band mates saw but, love and friendship alone are not enough to keep the demons at bay and  he may truly lose all that he has truly found.

Phoenix was one of those characters that was just so sweet and innocent and had a lot on her plate but, when the opportunity knocks she peruses her dreams.We loved the chemistry she had with Axel it was the sweet kind not the explosive kind but, no matter where they were together there were always sparks in the air.

Overall it was a cute story one filled with sadness and addictions and secret romances.We absolutely loved the characters in this one as they were fun and engaging and all sexy as sin.We also loved the sweet friendship that developed between Axel and Phoenix before they fell in love as I got the impression that they were both a little bit lonely and that was one of the reasons that they were so drawn to one another in the first place.

"This one was a hit with us !"