Always
Over the Top (Winter Games Book 5) Kindle Edition
Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Demetri: The Volkov Empire Kindle Edition
Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez
DISCOVERY (Esquire Black Duet #1)
Hayley Faiman
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Hayley Faiman
Earth Bound
Mike Chamberlain, Christine Feehan

Book Review for Under His Rule (Dark Romance Suspense) (His Duet Book 1) by Clarissa Wild

Under His Rule (Dark Romance Suspense) (His Duet Book 1) Kindle Edition  - Clarissa Wild

Wow ! This story drew you right in right from the very beginning and kept you turning the pages to the very end.My hear pounded through the entire story and it kept me on the seat of my pants the entire time.This story was one that was sad and totally whacked and one of that was way out of my comfort zone but, we loved every minute of it.

This story was definitely emotional and heartfelt and one that tugs on your heart string.We loved the characters both good and bad as they were intriguing and ridiculous and some that you wanted to down right murder yourself.

Noah and Natalie were amazing characters as we love their chemistry and the cat and mouse game they played even under the most dire circumstances Natalie was drawn to the dark and dangerous man but, in the end a savior for one another.

Overall this story was filled with intrigue and twists and turns and secrets and there were a whole lot of them and one that no matter the subject matter that was dark and intense but, the entire time it all felt real and you living the nightmare all along with its characters.

Well written !