There are far too few nurses in romance. These heroines and heroes need more love outside of fetish costumes, soap operas, and medical romances.
Here are some my favorite nurses getting the lovin' they deserve.
4. Never a Gentleman by by Eilleen Dreyer, Miss Grace Fairchild
5. Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley.Tabitha Allen, Nurse.
6. Virgin River by Robyn Carr. Melinda Monroe, Nurse Midwife.
7. Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros. Nurse Samantha Wickersham.
8. Unbridled by Cheryl Brooks. Miranda Jackson, ER Nurse
10. Coming Home for Christmas. by Carla Kelly. Nurse Laura Ortiz.
I must admit I have never ventured into the realm of the Medical Romance but I am always game. Send me your favorite reads in this sub genre!
Other favorite Nurse Heroes and Heroines of romance I have missed? Let me know...my Kindle with thank you.
To vote for the best of the best, go to the Goodreads list: Nightingale: Great Nurses in Romance.
If you would like to enjoy some images of nurses in history and film, check out my Pinterest Board: Nightingale: Great Nurses in Romance.